Monday, November 3, 2008

AMAZING PUMPKIN PUDDING

I know you're rolling your eyes. Because I'm all of a sudden the lame girl who posts recipes. This is what I've got to say to you - #1 - I was never cool anyway, so why not post whatever the hell I want. And #2 - This is a really freaking amazing recipe and I wouldn't tell you about it if I wasn't 100% sure that your life will improve if you make it. So make it, make it now.

1 cup cool whip
1 package of vanilla pudding mix
1 can of pumpkin goo
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp cinnamon
splash of vanilla
2/3 c. milk

mix goo, pudding mix, and milk together. add the vanilla, the cinnamon, and the nutmeg. mix again. THEN (and this is the part that makes it good)... fold in the cool whip.

so what was that? ten minutes and about $3.20. Happy Turkey Day. Aren't ya thankful for me? thought so ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah- people who post recipes are decidedly NOT lame!

Followers